Saint Michael the Archangel
The first St. Michael Church was constructed in 1909 and was removed from service in 1985.
The second was an annex appended to the twelve year-old church hall in 1985.
The third is currently undergoing plans to be built.
A small rural parish has grown to be a thriving suburban congregation with hundreds of families from many different parts of the world.